[TRNSYS-users] Problem with Google Sketch Up 8 and Trnsys3d

GANAPATHY.IYER at Thermaxindia.com GANAPATHY.IYER at Thermaxindia.com
Mon Sep 27 23:35:18 PDT 2010

Hello All,

I am a first time user of TRNSYS from India, so if this is not the forum
for this question please redirect me correctly.

I am using trnsys3d in Google sketch up 8 since 7.1 is no longer
avaliable.
When i complete the tutorial, i get an error which says something has
crashed, but it still continues.
When I import the model to TRNSYS, the surfaces which I have connectec, eg
: Floor of Second floor and cieling of first floor, they do not appear and
then TRNSYS crashes.

Please let me know if there is a workaround or if some of you have a
Google Sketch up 7.1 installer, lpease share me the link.

Regards
Ganapathy

DISCLAIMER :
privileged.It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions.