[TRNSYS-users] adjacent ceiling in TRNSYS3D

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Wed Sep 29 02:57:15 PDT 2010

Sumailia,

please check the trnsys3d tutorial for creating adjacent walls / floors.

The following rules apply for adjacent surfaces:
- must have exactly the same vertices
- must have reverse normal verctors
- must have the same construction
- for walls:both must have the type: wall
  for floor/ceiling: one must have the type: floor and one must have the
type: ceiling

You may cut a surface into pieces by drawing a line. Have in mind that
the trnsys3d zone has to be active while drawing.

Marion

TRANSSOLAR Software Team
hotline at transsolar.com

http://trnsys.de

Transsolar KlimaEngineering - Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen
und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH, Curiestrasse 2, 70563 Stuttgart /
Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 23347 / USt-IdNr.: 99073/00911
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.Ing. Matthias Schuler, Dipl.Ing. Thomas Auer,
Dipl.Phys. Stefan Holst

  _____