[TRNSYS-users] Type 505 Geothermal Heat Pump Performance File

Aaron Danenberg ajdanenberg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 08:12:40 PDT 2010

I am entering heat pump performance data into a .DAT file as done in the
example file.  In the "Correction Factor Data" I input Total Capacity,
Sensible Capacity, and Power Input for varying wet bulb temperatures with
varying dry bulb temperatures.  I want to enter this data at different
entering fluid temperatures.  Does anyone have experience using Type 505 and
inputting extensive performance data?  The "Cooling Performance Data"
example has data for varying entering fluid temp, and air wet and dry bulb
temps, can I do the same for the correction factor data?

Aaron J. Danenberg

University of Hartford

Mechanical Engineering Graduate Student

 <mailto:danenberg at hartford.edu> danenberg at hartford.edu