[TRNSYS-users] Energy demands of a buildng.

Knut Erik Enerstvedt knut.erik.enerstvedt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 01:52:33 PDT 2010

Dear Elias Sasati,

Have you turned on heating and cooling in TRNBuild and defined set
temperatures in the type managers? This is required to output the energy
demand of the building.

Best regards,
Knut Erik Enerstvedt

>Dear TRNSYS users,

>After creating my building in TRNBuild, setting the wall types, creating
the zones, manage the schedules and doing all the >requirements, I try to
simulate the bulding in different climate data.
>I am creating a new multizone project in TRNSYS Simulation Studio and let
the program guide me. Then I double click on the building >icon  I am
replacing the path with the location of my .bui file in "External Files"
tab.
>I change the parameters of the Temperature plotter (Type 65d) to meet the
case and connect the:

   -  "temperature air node of ZoneN" (TAIR_N) -> "left axis variable N"

> and then the:

   -  (sens. energy demand of zone N) QsensN -> "right variable axis N".

> When I run the simulation I am getting only the room temperatures without
the energy demand plotted.

>Any ideas how I can get the energy demand (Q) for heating and cooling
according to the climate data to keep the zone temperatures >fixed to my
prefernce. I am using TNSYS 16.