[TRNSYS-users] Psychrometrics error

Fred Betz fbetz at aeieng.com
Fri Oct 22 07:00:48 PDT 2010

Marie-esther,

This error is created because the conditions your cooling tower is experiencing are outside the psychrometric chart. In this case the air is supersaturated.

Use Type33 to correct any inconsistencies in the weather file before passing the data on to the cooling tower.

Type 33 is located under: Physical Phenomena/Thermodynamic Properties/Psychrometrics

Fred

Fred Betz  PhD., LEED AP
Sustainable Systems Analyst

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Blvd. | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1175 | F: 608.238.2614
fbetz at aeieng.com<mailto:fbetz at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com/>