[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

marie-esther guillerm marie-esther2b at hotmail.fr
Fri Oct 22 06:08:18 PDT 2010

Hi,
 I'm modelling a absorption cycle with type 107, type 51b, type 1b , type 60c and type 56a and I have a problem with the colling tower ;
actually the error message is : problem with the features of moist air the utility routine PSYCHOMETRICS, which calculates the thermodynamic properties of moist air, has been called with a wet bulb temperature above the maximum wet bulb temperature for the given pressure.
I tried to make calculations but nothing is working.

thank you very much to heping me if you can

Marie-esther