[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 3D and shading

GANAPATHY.IYER at Thermaxindia.com GANAPATHY.IYER at Thermaxindia.com
Mon Oct 4 22:17:57 PDT 2010

Dear Mesude,
Click on escape key two times. Your focus in on the old zone, release the
focus by pressing escape

mesude bayrakci <mesudebayrakci at gmail.com>
10/04/2010 09:01 PM

TRNSYS-users at cae.wisc.edu
cc

Subject
[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS 3D and shading

Hello,

I tried to create a new shading group tool after I created new
zone.However, an error showed up and said

" Zone should be added at the top level of a SketchUp model"

I tried to do that in difference places, always it says the same error.

Any idea?

TRNSYS-users mailing list
TRNSYS-users at cae.wisc.edu

DISCLAIMER :
privileged.It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions.