[TRNSYS-users] issue about the plug-in for google sketchup

Jay Zhu zhujiang1124 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 11:54:06 PST 2010

Hey There.   I got a problem, everytime when i creat two zones in the google
sketchup with transys3d plug in, when i finished my geometry and saved it .
and later when i reopen it. it always give me the err "Sorry...the plugin
has encountered an error.  ERROR:
NoMethodError
undefined method `active_interface' for nil:NilClass
BACKTRACE:
C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Google SketchUp
7/Plugins/Trnsys3d/lib/ModelManager.rb:426:in `selection_changed'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Google SketchUp
7/Plugins/Trnsys3d/lib/observers/SelectionObserver.rb:21:in
`onSelectionBulkChange'

Would you please kindly tell me what is the problem. by the way . i tried it
again today after installing the newest plug-in, it gived the same problem.

Thank you very much

Jiang