[TRNSYS-users] Problem with Economizer Type684c

maxence.bureau at cofely-gdfsuez.com maxence.bureau at cofely-gdfsuez.com
Tue Nov 23 09:12:25 PST 2010

Hello,

I would like to use the type 684c (Econimizer - Humidity control) of tess library, but it doesn't work.

When I run the type, I have this error message in "list file" :
"An illegal number of inputs have been specified for this composante. Please check the component configuration. 17 inputs are require but 19 has been specified."

I try to delete this 2 inputs :
 - Input 16 : Zone setpoint temperature ;
 - Input 17 : Coling coil setpoint temperature.

Without this inputs, the type run but, I can't control outside air fraction when I change the humidity setpoint.

Does anyone know how to control this type ?

Sincerely,

Maxence BUREAU
Ingénieur de Recherche
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB8B34.0A3692A0]

Centre de recherche Cylergie
L'Orée d'Ecully - Bât. C - Chemin de la Forestière
69130 - ECULLY
tel. +33472860980 - fax +33478433959
mailto:maxence.bureau at cofely-gdfsuez.com
www.cofely-gdfsuez.fr<http://www.cofely-gdfsuez.fr>

Before printing, think about the environment / Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement

Before printing, think about the environment / Avant d'imprimer, pensez a l'environnement

L'adresse e-mail de votre correspondant a change. Elle devient: prenom.nom at cofely-gdfsuez.com
Nous vous remercions de bien vouloir proceder a la mise a jour de votre repertoire.

Your correspondent's e-mail address has changed. It is now: firstname.familyname at cofely-gdfsuez.com
Thank you for updating your address book accordingly.

GDF SUEZ Mail Disclaimer: http://www.gdfsuez.com/disclaimer/disclaimer-fr.html