[TRNSYS-users] Geo-Info in TRNBuild after giving up using Sketchupb/c of errors

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Tue Nov 23 06:29:55 PST 2010

 Hello,First in your response to the TRNSYS3D plugin, I highly recommend reading the TRNSYS3D tutorial for the plugin. Also, if you share some of the issues you were having, I might be able to provide some advice or work-arounds such as the other TRNSYS user, Ganapathy Iyer, did earlier today.If not using TRNSYS3D for the shading, you will most likely have to apply the Type34 wingwall shading component for whatever windows or walls that have overhang shading, building self-shading, etc. I would apply the Type34's where necessary and leave the GEOSURF as a default.Best regards,Matt Duffy  ----- Original Message -----From: "HAE YEON ELLA SUNG" >;sung816 at kaist.ac.kr