[TRNSYS-users] ERROR UN SKETCHUP PLUGIN

Ricardo Gallegos ricardogallegoso at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 12:35:35 PST 2010

Hi everybody
I recieve the following program each time I start sketchup:

Sorry...the plugin has encountered an error.  This error may cause
unpredictable behavior in the plugin--continue this session with
caution!  It would probably be a good idea to exit SketchUp and start
again.

For help, please contact the TRNSYS newsgroup by
https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/mailman/listinfo/trnsys-users .

 When reporting a bug, please include the error message and backtrace
below (scroll down):

ERROR:
NameError
wrong constant name lorScaleInterface

BACKTRACE:
C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Google SketchUp
8/Plugins/Trnsys3d/lib/DialogManager.rb:31:in `const_get'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Google SketchUp
8/Plugins/Trnsys3d/lib/DialogManager.rb:31:in `restore_state'
C:/Program Files (x86)/Google/Google SketchUp
8/Plugins/Trnsys3d/lib/AsynchProc.rb:17:in `initialize'

Can anyone help?
Regards
Ricardo Gallegos