[TRNSYS-users] Iterative feedback controller (Type 22)

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Fri Nov 19 06:14:17 PST 2010

Dear Rambod,First of all, did you receive the updates to the new TESS Component Libraries version 17.00 that I sent you two weeks ago? If not, please let me know.In the newer version 17.00 there is the Type539 flat plate collector with control specification for a variable speed pump to maintain a specified outlet temperaure. I suggest you implement this instead. I also simply recommend using a simple equation for when the solar radiation is greater that (GT(:,:)) a certain value (an input to the equation). I often demonstrate this in TRNSYS Training Courses.   Best regards,   Matt Duffy    ----- Original Message -----From: "Rambod Rayegan" >;rraye001 at fiu.edu