[TRNSYS-users] type56

周雯雯 jwzhou088 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 01:57:15 PST 2010

dear sir:

The popurse to write to you is  to find out how to create a building which
has some especial feature in the real life.

 For example a building has an atrium which is drawn in the attachment. I
tried doing it, but failed. I think the mainly reason is that the adjacent
wall beetween adjacent rooms must be the same eara. But in an atrium
building, the atrium is adjacent to many zones at the same time.so would you
like to tell me how to get a building with an atrium using type56?