[TRNSYS-users] ivf debugging

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Tue Nov 2 01:03:28 PDT 2010

Scott, you are right: you have to specify the exe under
Properties (right-click on the project name in Solution explorer under IVF) / Debugging / Command

If you are debugging a TRNSYS type (which lives in a DLL compiled to C:\Trnsys17\UserLib\ReleaseDLLs, make sure yours is there), the EXE should be
\Trnsys17\Exe\TrnExe.exe

Happy debugging,

Werner