[TRNSYS-users] Air Cooled Chiller ( Type 655 ) - Major problem

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Mon May 31 00:20:06 PDT 2010

Hello,

The example datafile for Type 655 is incorrect. The first column in the
datafile should be COP ratios and the second column should be capacity
ratios, not the other way round as in the example file. You can check the
source code for Type 655 to see this. Try switching the two columns and
you should see a change in COP.

Kind regards,
Knut Erik Enerstvedt

>Hello everybody

>I have problem in using type 655 Air cooled chiller. It is strange when I
change the ambient and chilled >water set point temperature neither COP
and Power consumption would be changed.
>It is clear that the cop and energy consumption should be change by those
two parameters but it is another >strange element in Trnsys.