[TRNSYS-users] Debuging visual fortran

QiChao Zhu QiChao.Zhu at sg.panasonic.com
Wed May 26 02:22:37 PDT 2010

So far as I know in C++ programming, you have to recompile the calling program and called dll library as same time. Then you can debug into dll after entering calling program. In your case, I think you may need to recompile the TRNSYS kernel and your proposed dll to break into your library code. Please correct me if anything wrong.

Email : QiChao.Zhu at sg.panasonic.com