[TRNSYS-users] Type 334 Air handling Unit

Heike Huber-Fauland heike.huber-fauland at tuwien.ac.at
Thu May 20 04:01:45 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I use the Type 334, I only use the heat recovery – no heating, no cooling
and no (de)- humidification

The mass flow rate is constant.

I but the sens. efficiency to 1 and the latent. efficiency to 0.

So the incoming air should have the same temperature than the outgoing.

That works only without the frost protection.

If I use the frost protection, it work not that way it should.

The incoming temperature is lower, than the outgoing and the sens.
efficiency seams to depend on the ambient temperature (but that should not
happened according  to the manual.

Someone knows the problem and has a solution?

 Thanks in advance

Heike

Dipl-Ing. Heike Huber-Fauland

Technische Universität Wien

Institut für Energietechnik und Thermodynamik

Getreidemarkt 9/302

1060 Wien

Tel: (+43-1) 58801-30217

Fax: (+43-1) 58801-30299