[TRNSYS-users] Geometrical distribution factors for direct solar (GEOSURF)

Samar Jaber samar-jumah-mustafa.jaber at tu-ilmenau.de
Mon May 17 10:46:37 PDT 2010

Dear All,

I tried to simulate heating and cooling load by using TRNSBuilt. It gives too
many warrnings as the following:
"Geometrical distribution factors for direct solar (GEOSURF) in zone  14 equal
zero occurred".  This lead TRANSBuilt not simulate the load while the
Simulation Studio gives an unlogic data.

Kindly be noted that I used TYPE 109-User as a component to input the hourly
weather data that I have.

Anybody knows what does mean and how I can deal with it?

Best Regards,
Samar