[TRNSYS-users] FW: Trnsys

Guy THOMAS guytho at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 08:15:27 PDT 2010

 Hello,
I would like to modifiate my system (Use of type 32 model to cool the air with type 33f psychrometrics model and type 121b heater model in association with two PID to control a zone temperature).
Indeed, I would like to supply hot water in the air heat exchanger from a Solar hot water system.
For that i have try in a new Simulation Studio File my solar hot water system and it works properly. It gives a set hot water temperature.
I think to connect this hot water system to the air heat exchanger and link the heating PID control signal to the flowrate input of the heat exchanger for controls.
But my question is: May I use cooling coil type 32 as a heat exchanger?
Cause I couldn't find an other heat exchanger with flowrate of water and temperature of water as inputs AND an output in the air side which give me the psychrometrics position of the air (wet bulb temperature or percent relative humidity).

Best regards
Guy THOMAS
Etudiant CNAM Paris