[TRNSYS-users] FW: air to water heat pump

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Mar 23 09:47:12 PDT 2010

<I have started modelling with an air to water heat pump this week. Im
using Type938. It is available in the extended HVAC library or can be
gotten on its own from TESS. To model the condensation effects, i think
you need to incorporate a Type33 psychometrics model with your weather
file (but i may be wrong)>

We have two air-to-water heat pump versions available in our extended
library set; one that considers the moisture and one that ignores it.  The
hard part is finding catalog data for the units....

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

22 North Carroll Street - Suite 370