[TRNSYS-users] FW: air to water heat pump

Francis Fitzgerald francisfitz at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 05:37:48 PDT 2010

I have started modelling with an air to water heat pump this week. Im using Type938. It is available in the extended HVAC library or can be gotten on its own from TESS. To model the condensation effects, i think you need to incorporate a Type33 psychometrics model with your weather file (but i may be wrong)

Regards

Francis Fitzgerald
Researcher
Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology