[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys

Jones Marcus Marcus.Jones at ait.ac.at
Tue Mar 23 05:39:13 PDT 2010

Actually, I am wrong in my last email! If you use type 92 or 682 you will not properly model psychrometrics of the ventilation stream. Because you are dealing with moist air (latent and sensible load), you should use the flow stream load for moist air - TESS Type 693, or else model an actual cooling coil with chilled water (TESS Types 508)!

Sorry for any confusion,

Marcus

MARCUS JONES, MSc
Energy Department
Sustainable Building Technologies

AIT Austrian Institute of Technology
Österreichisches Forschungs- und Prüfzentrum Arsenal Ges.m.b.H.
Giefinggasse 2 | 1210 Vienna | Austria
T +43(0) 50 550-6387 | M +43(0) 664 210 24 15 | F +43(0) 50550-6598
marcus.jones at ait.ac.at<mailto:marcus.jones at ait.ac.at> | http://www.ait.ac.at<http://www.ait.ac.at/>