[TRNSYS-users] Trnsys

Guy THOMAS guytho at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 08:08:27 PDT 2010

Hello everybody,
I'm passing a ventilation stream in my type 56 zone in Simulation studio (after have put temperature, flowrate and RH as inputs in TRNBuild). I am passing the flowrate in type 92 to cool it. And I would like to watch the zone temperature and control it with an PID controller type 23.
But the type 92 have a control function as input and not a cooling rate.
So, is it possible to put a maximum cooling rate in the parameter of type 92 and connect the control signal from type 23 to type 92 control function (in the type 23 parameter i have put a control signal varying between 0 and 1) to control the temperature?
Or is there other solution to cool the air with a PID controller?
Best regards
Guy THOMAS
Etudiant CNAM Paris