[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS

Guy THOMAS guytho at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 02:08:57 PDT 2010

Hello Ivan and David,
I saw your message Ivan and i will have to do exactly the same project than your system but the auxiliary source will be a gaz boiler in my case. It's for my ingenior thesis.
Actually, I give the inputs to make my building in TRNBuild. But I have done some tries on Simulation Studio with a smaller building connecting the type 56 with a combined solar system and until now i couldn't succeed to run the system i have an error message with a problem on the number of inputs in the solar system. I'm actually looking for where is the problem,  maybe it's not possible to operate type 56 with a solar thermal collector because of the number of outputs of weather data type? I will inform you if i find a solution. Or maybe you will find the solution before me so could you inform me of the solution in this case.
Best regards

--Pièce jointe du message transmise--