[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS

Guy THOMAS guytho at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 01:10:08 PST 2010

Hello,

I would like to calculate the heat loads of a big building of more than 999 walls for my ingenior thesis.
But when i launch the simulation of this building in the TRNSYS Studio I have a "range check error".
I have found that the problem is due to a number of walls bigger than 999 in TRNBuild.
Do I have to enter this building with an other configuration (less zones and so less walls) in the TRNBuild? Or is there any solution to avoid enter a new building in TRNBuild?

Best regards,

Guy THOMAS
Etudiant CNAM Paris