[TRNSYS-users] Heating Cooling Power

caria.roberto at tiscali.it caria.roberto at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 12 03:33:29 PST 2010

dear trnsys users,
I have simulated an heat pump and now I'd like to connect it with
Trnbuild to understand if its power is acceptable to heating and
cooling load: set point temperature of zone is 20°C for winter and 26°C
for summer, how can I do it? Perhaps I just have to link
heating/cooling power obtained from heat pump with limited mode on
"Heating Type Manager" and set temperature on 20/26°C or is there a
specific type? I use only standard library.
Thanks
Roberto

Presentaci un amico! Invita i tuoi amici a scoprire i servizi Tiscali: per ogni amico che attiverà un servizio Tiscali, potrai avere 30 euro di sconto e lo stesso sconto di 30 euro verrà poi offerto al tuo amico. Scopri come! http://abbonati.tiscali.it/presentaci_un_amico/?WT.mc_id=01fw