[TRNSYS-users] ventilation TRNBUILD

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Fri Mar 12 00:25:36 PST 2010

Michael,

I your ventilation system has a fan, you can calculate air changes per
hour from air flow rate, air density and volume of the ventilated zone. If
not, you may have to use an external program like CONTAM or COMIS to
calculate the air changes, if you don't have an equation or something to
approximate air flow into the zone.

Hope this was somewhat helpful.

Best regards,
Knut Erik Enerstvedt