[TRNSYS-users] ventilation TRNBUILD

Michael Casier michael.casier at student.kuleuven.be
Thu Mar 11 12:50:16 PST 2010

Dear TRNSYS users,

I'm trying to implement a ventilation system in my TRNBUILD-file.  It's a system with natural intake and mechanical extraction.  I doubt how to implement it: TRNSYS offers only one possibility, and that's by defining a number of air changes per hour.  I think that is only valuable for the infilatration of my system.  Nevertheless, I think there must be a rather simple explanation for it, because ventilation is a basic thing for a building, and there must be an easy way to model it.

Can any one help me?

Thanks a lot,

yours sincerely

Michael Casier