[TRNSYS-users] number of OUTPUTS

fabien.hachet fabien.hachet at laposte.net
Fri Mar 5 02:33:17 PST 2010

Hello,

I have an other problem with another simulation. When I run the simulation, TRNSYS send me a lot of error messages:

TRNSYS Message 4 : The total number of OUTPUTS in your simulation exceeds the maximum possible number of TRNSYS outputs. You can either decrease the number of OUTPUTS in your simulation or you may increase the maximum number of OUTPUTS that TRNSYS will accept by modifying that parameter nMaxOutputs in the file TrnsysConstants.f90. You will need to recompile and relink the trndll.dll

So if possible, I would like to know how to modify the parameter. I don't have access in the file TrnsysConstants.f90 (I can't open it).

Thanks

Regards

Fabien Hachet

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net