[TRNSYS-users] Error in Type 56

卢素珍 lusuzhen163 at 163.com
Fri Mar 5 02:28:48 PST 2010

Dear all,

The simulation runs perfectly in TRNSYS with the same parameters as the initialization simulation in my project. When I choose to add the Floor heating and cooling system , I can check that the TRNSYS simulation terminates. It appears the following problem:
But, then, I review the building help file,I find that in the  Type56 help file,the red ring part in the following picture    is  different of mine(the third picture). Mine is gray and not changed.    Why?
Can anyone give me some solutions for the problems. Thank you very much!
Best regards,
su
The  picture in help file
.