[TRNSYS-users] Type 107 - Data File problem

Nicolàs Rey reynicolas84 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 10:36:12 PST 2010

Dear TRNsys users,

I have a problem with type 107, the absorption chiller. In the Data file
folder of TRNsys installation there is only one data file which can be used
with this type. The problem is that I need to utilize the hot water with a
temperature in a different range, and not only between 108.89 and 116.11 °C
, the range of the data available.

Should I use data available on the internet? And if so, What’s the procedure
to use them? I checked in the Mathematical reference but it is not so clear.

If someone of you could give me some help, I would be really grateful ,
because I need to use this file for my master thesis ( upon solar cooling)
and I don’t have so much time!

Best regards,

Nicolàs Rey

Student in Mechanical Engineering,