[TRNSYS-users] Blinds

Kent Beason kbeason at schlitterbahn.com
Tue Jun 22 07:42:36 PDT 2010

I suggest referring to the "building" example file in the Examples\Building directory.  The shades in the example are controlled by the ambient temp I believe, but you can control them with anything you want really.  You will see there are internal and external shading factors used, depending upon the type of shades.

Kent Beason
Schlitterbahn Development Group
830-609-8904 m