[TRNSYS-users] Problems with type 33

knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no knut.erik.enerstvedt at niva.no
Tue Jun 15 00:29:14 PDT 2010

Dear Ivan,

It is likely that this error is caused by some of the inputs to Type 33. I
suggest you check the data in your weather file for unrealistic values.
The source of the error can also be some other component which calls the
PSYCHROMETRICS routine, for example Type 56 and various HCAC components.
In the List-file, where the error is mentioned, there should also be Type
and/or unit number for the component(s) caussing the error. If you find
any other components listed here, I suggest you check their inputs with an
online plotter. Try to notice the time when the error occurs, if this
coincides with turning on heating/cooling, for example.

Hope that some of this turns out helpful.

Best regards,
Knut Erik Enerstvedt

>Dear all

>i get that error message

>TRNSYS Message    118 : The subroutine SAT of the utility routine
PSYCHROMETRICS, which >calculates the thermodynamic properties of moist
air, has been called with a temperature below >absolute zero (-273 C).
Please check the TYPE routine which calls the psychrometrics routine for