[TRNSYS-users] simulation time (solution)

Marius Müller m.mueller at solitem.de
Thu Jun 10 23:46:48 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

just if someone encounters the same problem. I don't know why, but trnsys (maybe when some special types are used) in my case acts like this.

You can use TRNEDIT to avoid this problem. Here you can call the input file of your project and simulate multiple time periods. If your desired period is not included, go to trnsys/exe and edit the file length.dat. Here you can add your desired time period.

Marius