[TRNSYS-users] Type 302 : Solar air collector

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Jun 8 10:35:44 PDT 2010

<I would like to know if the type 302 (mode 2) could be used in order to
simulate the behaviour of a building equipped with a SolarWall®
(perforated metal wall). If it could not, which is the best appropriate
TRNSYS type for this kind of technology? >

There is a TRNSYS model of a transpired collector that was developed at
NREL a few years ago.  I don't think we have it here in house but could
probably obtain a copy through our NREL contacts.  There might be a cost.
Would you like us to find out the status of that model?

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
President - TESS, LLC

22 North Carroll Street - Suite 370