[TRNSYS-users] Using to pairs of simulation start time and simulation stop time in a project

Marco Scarpellino marco.scarpellino at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 23:38:32 PDT 2010

Hello Mehdi,

you can use a forcing function for "cooling control signal" wich is one when
your system are in summer period and 0 in winter; and another forcing
function for "winter control signal ". You have to use an equation wich
combine this control signal with the temperature control signal. If you want
i can send you an example.

Regards

Marco Scarpellino