[TRNSYS-users] Type 16c_Solar Radiation Processor

Laia Cases - iMat lcases at imat.cat
Mon Jul 12 00:20:40 PDT 2010

Hi trnsys users,

I am using type16c to get diffuse rad from global data radiation. But
type56 needs angle of incidence on horitzontal, and I don't know how to
get angle of incidence on horitzontal because this type doesn't give it
as an output. Does anybody know how I can get it?

Thanks in advance

Laia

En/na Matt Duffy ha escrit:

> Dear Bastien,
>
> "Time of last data read" and "Time of next data read" need to be
> connected from your external data reader, Type9, to your Type16
> radiation processor, respectively. I am not 100% sure why - most
> likely a historical or fortran reason, but please make sure to connect
> those.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Matt Duffy

	*Laia Cases*
Unitat de Condicionament Tèrmic
*iMat - Centre Tecnològic de la Construcció
lcases at imat.cat <mailto:lcases at imat.cat>
www.imat.cat <http://www.imat.cat/>*
	Wellington 23  ·   E-08018 Barcelona
T +34 93 553 97 95
F +34 93 553 97 96
Imprimiu aquest document només si és necessari