[TRNSYS-users] Type 340: Difference in power balance error

ashish manandhar manandharashish at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 03:59:10 PDT 2010

I am trying to simulate a geothermal heat pump using a Type 340 multiport
storage model.
During the simulation an error comes up in Type 340: Difference in power balance
is .....% and the simulation stops. and a message 'maximum number of warnings
allowed per simulation has been exceeded'.
So I changed the parameter 14 in control card to 9000 instead and it worked.
But I dont have any clue about the Warning regarding 'difference in power
balance......'.
Anyone has a clue? Is it okay if I change the parameter 14 in control card??

I would like to have some suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Ashish