[TRNSYS-users] problem

GIULIO ALLESINA 83796 at studenti.unimore.it
Sun Jul 4 13:04:55 PDT 2010

Good morning David,

My name is Giulio Allesina, I am a PhD student at the university of Modena ;
we are trnsys users (we use trnsys16 version) and we also bought almost all
the tess libraries. An old student of the University of Modena (Chiara Lodi)
gave me your contact.

I have to make a simulation of a building composed by two zones where one
thermal zone is totally included in the other (which are the stairs inside
the building).  In order to simulate this with the type 56, I am not sure if
the correct way to make it is by defining only 2 thermal zones and for both
zones defining 4 adjacent walls (of course for the external zone I will also
define the external walls).

Thank you for your help.

Ing. Giulio Allesina
Ph.D Student
University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
Dept. of Mechanical and Civil Engineering
Via Vignolese 905/b
41125 Modena - Italy
Phone: +390592056101