[TRNSYS-users] trnsys3D

白涛 baitao666 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 03:04:09 PST 2010

Hi;
I have some trouble in open the 3D building idf file in the TRNSYS17.
I create a new 3D building in the plugin with sketchup7.1, but i  can not
open the idf file
and i can open the 3D building idf file in the TRNSYS17 example,but there
are something wrong with it:
*********                                      *********
*********        Deck Reader log file          *********
*********                                      *********

     File : C:\Program Files\Trnsys17\Examples\3D_building\Building.dck

Warning: The following model file can't be opened:
C:\Program
Files\Trnsys17\Studio\Proformas\rnsys17\Studio\lib\Updates\Type56.tmf
Unit 2 - type 56

Warning: The following model file can't be opened:
C:\Program
Files\Trnsys17\Studio\Proformas\rogramme\TRNSYS17\Studio\Proformas\Output\Online
Plotter\Online Plotter With File\No Units\Type65c.tmf
Unit 7 - type 65

and i am sure i did it following the manuals,hope somebody can help me

Bai Tao