[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

#SEK JUN-YANG# SEKJ0001 at ntu.edu.sg
Fri Jan 15 07:51:44 PST 2010

Dear Trnsys users,

I am trying to create an active chilled beam for a typical office space and I would like to clarify the steps that I have tried. Firstly, I created a new layer, which is the cooled ceiling, under wall type manager. After which, I added this new layer to the wall type( Roof). Lastly, I defined the cooled ceiling under each zone. If there is any errors or if I have missed out on any steps I would greatly appreciate any remedies provided. I would also like to find out if I were to model a passive beam, what are the different procedures in modeling. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Sek Jun-Yang