[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

#SEK JUN-YANG# SEKJ0001 at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Jan 13 02:46:16 PST 2010

Dear trnsys users,

I've simulated a conventional air condition system with 8 zones representing the floor area. I've split the 8 zones into 2 groups with different areas and attempted to use 2 thermostats, type 108, to control each group to obtain 2 different sets of results. However, when I link the building to type 108, I am only able to link one zone to the monitoring temperature. I would like to find out if it is possible to either seperate the 8 zones into 2 groups and controlled by 2 thermostats, or combine the total zones to be controlled by one thermostat. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Best Regards,
Sek Jun-Yang