[TRNSYS-users] Variable assignment

Andre Louro Alves andre.louro.alves at ise.fraunhofer.de
Fri Feb 19 05:57:17 PST 2010

Dear all!

I am having now for some days in one iteration step a strange problem
with a Type from the STEC-library in TRNSYS15:
In a DIFFEQ call I get two variable outputs. One of them is further
processed in an equation.
Then two outputs get assigned the two variable's values.
I have checked with write-commands in Fortran which values the output as
well as the variable which is assigned have before and after the
OUT(1) = TF_O command line. The value corresponds to the calculated one.
After that the type is closed and a trace command on the deck writes the
parameters, inputs and outputs into the list-file. Here, curiously, the
values of the outputs have suddenly both changed to a different value
which is then used as input for the next type (and causes the simulation
to produce NaN outputs after few more iterations).
For some reason this problem only arose in that iteration step,
afterwards not any more.
Can anyone give me a hint what the problem could be about?
Thanks a lot!

kind regards,
André

--
André Louro Alves
Dept. Materials Research and Applied Optics
andre.louro.alves at ise.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de