[TRNSYS-users] fortran run time error trnsys 16

Mariëlle Nuchelmans M.Nuchelmans at chri.nl
Fri Feb 19 02:45:00 PST 2010

Hello all,

I found the cause of the run time error I had. I think this may happen to others, so here the cause:

The error was is the .trn file. I had first defined a wall with a massless layer. Later on I changed the massless layer into a massive layer. But in the .bui file the thickness of the layer in the wall remained zero. Trnbuild doesn't recognise this as an error, but in the .trn file I found, instead of transfercoefficients, NAN.

With kind regards,
Marielle