[TRNSYS-users] trnsys-matlab TYPE155

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Fri Feb 12 04:29:08 PST 2010

Hi Jaime,

Type 155 is in a separate DLL, .\Trnsys16\Exe\Type155.dll (not in userlib as the message says).

This DLL must match your Matlab version. If I remember it right, Trnsys16 was delivered with a version for Matlab 2007a.

Your Trnsys distributor can provide one for 2008. (I'm not sure we have one for 2009).

If you have a Fortran compiler, you can recompile it yourself (open .\Trnsys16\Compilers\Cvf66\Cvf66.dsw , update the tree on the left under

"Type 155 files", "Libraries" (delete the ones there (except Trndll.lib) and put the ones from your MATLAB version, which you find typically under

.\Program Files\MATLAB\R200Xx\extern\lib\win32\microsoft\lib*.*) , then rebuild).

Also check this

http://www.mail-archive.com/trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu/msg00763.html <http://www.mail-archive.com/trnsys-users@engr.wisc.edu/msg00763.html>

If you want to get rid of the French messages, just delete (or rename) the file .\Trnsys16\Studio\Exe\dictionary.xml

Werner