[TRNSYS-users] information about Tape 557 Transys

Francois Badinier francois.badinier at icax.co.uk
Tue Feb 2 02:42:26 PST 2010

Hi Nicola

Your question is interesting, as I am a regular user of this Type, and I
noticed that changing the value of this parameter has barely no influence on
the simulation, i.e. even if you are simulating over a 10-year period,
entering 1 or 10 seem to make no difference at all.

This is what I noticed, and I take your question further to the “experts” of
this type, “Is it meant to have an influence on the simulation”?

Kind regards,

François Badinier

Development Engineer

ICAX Ltd