[TRNSYS-users] Own height factor of large opening in TRNFlow

Angela Dröscher angela.droescher at tugraz.at
Wed Dec 15 06:22:30 PST 2010

Dear Wang,

the own height factor is described in the COMIS reference manual / user guide on page 83 (et seqq): it is the cosine of the angle between the window plane and a vertical plane -> for vertical windows it is 1 and for horizontal windows it is 0. Hence, in your case it should be 1.

Regards,
Angela

--
Technische Universität Graz