[TRNSYS-users] Buildings response to sine of solar radiation

Maarten Sourbron Maarten.Sourbron at mech.kuleuven.be
Thu Dec 2 00:34:01 PST 2010

Dear all,

Don't bother about this question anymore, I had left the solarshading on ...
So many parameters to take into account :)

Thanks,
Maarten

--

Departement Werktuigkunde-Department of Mechanical Engineering

Katholieke Universiteit Leuven

Celestijnenlaan 300A bus 2421

3001 Heverlee (Leuven)

T : 0032 (0)16 32 28 73