[TRNSYS-users] Type 92 and Type 121b

Matt Duffy duffy at tess-inc.com
Wed Dec 1 16:13:31 PST 2010

Dear Ümit Esiyok,

I would model it just like the design. If each zone has a separate system,
model it that way. If the entire building only has one system that
distributes the air to all six zones, model it that way. To do this, you
will likely have to use flow mixers and diverters with more than two
ports/outlets such as those in the TESS Hydronics Library.

Best regards,

Matt Duffy