[TRNSYS-users] Documentation for the type 7711:BURIED HORIZONTAL PIPE WRAPPER

Alexis Fabre (Trainee 3E) Alexis.Fabre at 3e.eu
Thu Aug 26 05:11:28 PDT 2010

Dear TRNsys Users,

I would like to simulate a system and use the type 711 but I don't have the documentation for this tool.
I would be really grateful if you could send me this documentation and give me an advice where I can find this documentation

Best regards

[cid:image001.gif at 01CB4528.9340FFB0]<http://www.3e.eu>

Alexis Fabre

Kalkkaai 6
Quai à la Chaux
B-1000 Brussels

T +32 2 217 58 68
F +32 2 219 79 89

3E sa/nv Headquarters (Invoicing Address)
Vaartstraat 61 Rue du Canal, B-1000 Brussels

Visit us at www.3E.eu
Not facing but shaping the changes

SAVE PAPER: THINK TWICE BEFORE PRINTING!

This email is strictly confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of 3E. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.